Whats everybody's?
Whats everybody's?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Kid in Gym Class: My dad said you ruined baseball!
Kenny Powers: You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you! And I'm probably not going to like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do! If anybody wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, cause I aint watching
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Girl P.E. Student #1: Is it true you were in jail?
Kenny Powers: No babe, rehab.
Girl P.E. Student #2: Did you hurt yourself?
Kenny Powers: No, I didn't hurt myself.
Girl P.E. Student #2: 'Cause Coach Booth said after his back surgery he has to go to rehab.
Kenny Powers: Oh okay. Yeah I hurt myself, I hurt my nose.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Cassie Powers: Her name is Rose, named after Ms. Kate Winslet in the movie 'Titanic'.
Kenny Powers: [laughs] Y'all named your daughter after ****ing 'Titanic'?
Dustin Powers: Cassie's favorite movie.
Kenny Powers: [laughs] Wow, you gotta be ****tin' me.
[points to Dustin's son]
Kenny Powers: What's his name, ****in' Shrek?
Marcus Shank: [sitting behind Kenny, on his cell phone] Hey, you're never gonna believe who's sitting in front of me. Kenny ****ing Powers. No ****. Yeah, it's him. No, hell no, he looks like ****. He looks like a big bag full of mashed up ass hole.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The quote I posted above is in this video. Of course like anything from E&D it's very not safe for work but funny as hell.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDaVLCaBzQ"]YouTube - BEST OF KENNY POWERS[/ame]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks